Friday, October 9, 2009

The weekend is finally here!!!!

I love the weekend and it's finally here!!!

We have Hailey and Jaxon here for a sleepover with Hunter. Hunter really misses his cousins and when we were in Ogden it was difficult to get together with my siblings and their kids. Violet came over for a bit and when it was time for her to leave she didn't want to. Missee had to carry her out the door crying. I so wanted to let her stay the night also, but it wouldn't have worked. I love my nieces and nephews.

I had my third physical therapy appointment today. I love the office that I go to. Even though they make me do exercises that make my ankle hurt, I love them! I enjoy talking with the people that work there. I hope my ankle heals well and I wont have to live with this pain for the rest of my life. I often hide it when I'm in pain or sick. I don't want to be a whiner or make people think that I am just wanting attention. I sometimes feel that people think that I'm faking or exaggerating my ankle pain, but it is real. I hope that the pain lessens but that I can continue to go to the PT clinic. One of the Physical Therapist looks like a shorter brunette Andre Kirilenko (Utah Jazz player if you don't know.)

Oh! I'm having a Pampered Chef party on the 15th (I LOVE PAMPERED CHEF!!!) and if you want to come, let me know or you can order online at: http://www.pamperedchef.biz/angelaprodnuk and select my name (Raegan Schultz) as the hostess. THANKS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment