Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Family to Family class

Tonight's Family-to-Family class was awesome, even though the class was really small. I really enjoy the class. It's a nice place to vent and talk about my feelings with Steve's mental illness and at the same time learn more about mental illness in general. It was a lot of fun.

I'm actually getting caught up at work. It has been almost 2 years since I felt like I was caught up at work. With so many people appealing lately, we have been bogged down with appeal cases. I am really enjoying work right now since I am feeling accomplished when I leave. I used to feel that I was just shuffling work around and not really getting anything done.

Missee and I started watching Charmed together. I have all 8 seasons on DVD and so far we have watched all of the first season and only have a few episodes left in the second season. It's so much fun to watch the show with Prue and to see how much Piper and Phoebe have changed since the beginning of the series. Phoebe had changed so much since the first season. She was always dressing frumpy and not cute. Luckily she changed her style and started wearing much cuter outfits later on. I LOVE CHARMED!!!!! That is still my favorite tv show of all time. I think I started liking the show much better after Prue left. I'm not a big fan of Shannen Doherty so Prue was my least favorite character. If you live near me and haven't seen Charmed, or you also love the show Charmed I can always bring my DVD's of the show over.........I love watching the episodes, even if I've seen them multiple times.

No comments:

Post a Comment