Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hard thing to do

Steve and I asked our Bishop tonight if we could be released from our calling as Webelos Leaders. The Bishop agreed with us and we will be released on Sunday. The Bishop said that he has had a feeling that Steve and I need to teach a class, but he didn't elaborate on which class we would teach. He told us that it wouldn't be now but might be soon.

Steve and I have been inactive for over eight months. It seems to be a pattern of moving to a new place and going to church every week for the first 4-8 months and then becoming inactive. I'm not sure why we don't go. Our Ward meets at 1 and Steve sometimes sleeps in until 11 or 12 and then we just sit around and not go.

Part of the reason may be because I have been exhausted for the past three or four months (no, I'm not pregnant - not sure the reason for my exhaustion). I had an overnight pulse oximetry done and it came back showing that my CPap is still working sufficiently. I'm thinking that it may be partly due to my anemia -I'm very often anemic and can barely donate blood.

We just signed a new 13 month lease with our apartment complex today. Our rent did not increase any and as a bonus for signing a new lease they are going to have our carpets cleaned for free! We really love our place and are glad to be staying here for another year. I love how close it is to my work (when construction isn't closing the road that is the fastest way to work) and how Steve can drive me to work and it's only a 3 mile round-trip!  I also like having a maintenance man who can fix anything that is broken and we don't have to pay for it. We also don't have to mow our lawn or water it either, or clean the pool. It's nice renting!

No comments:

Post a Comment