Saturday, March 13, 2010

What a night!

I went out to dinner tonight with my best friend, Andrea. We went to the Cheesecake Factory (it was awesome). On the way out we both needed to stop at the restroom. I held our take home food while Andrea went to the bathroom and then she held them while I went. Right as I'm about to wipe the lady in the stall next to me starts barfing!!! I have a weak stomach and I had a difficult time not barfing too. I couldn't get out of that bathroom fast enough.

Since Andrea and I had gone out Steve decided to stay overnight at his parent's house (he was up in Ogden picking up Hunter for our weekend). After dinner I decided that we shouldn't see a movie tonight like we had planned. Andrea has to work tomorrow morning at 5:30 and we were at dinner later than I expected. I got home a little after 8 and decided that I didn't want to spend the night alone so I called up my sister and invited her over. Within a 90 minutes Missee and Violet were at my house to hang out with me. We started out by watching "17 Again" (Missee actually said Zac Efron was hot!!!!) and now we're watching "Hush" - 2 movies we watched last time she spent the night! Boy we are predictable but at least we're having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment