Sunday, March 29, 2009

Not wanting it to end......

I just finished reading the seventh Harry Potter book. I started from book one and read them all to book seven. The first time I read book seven I went through a grieving process as I realized that there would be no more Harry Poter books to look forward to reading, no books to stay up all night reading from front to back, no more exciting adventures of Harry, Ron and Hermoine. I just felt a little like that again after finishing the book again. I remember that my mom, sister and I would wait everytime a new was being released and becoming more and more excited for it to be released. Then we would have to decide who got to read it first, second and last. Missee was supposed to read the sixth book first but she had started reading the series over again and was not even halfway through the fifth book. I decided to read the sixth book right when we got it so I could finish before she was ready to read it. Missee and I picked up the book at the midnight sale and got home with it by about 1. I started reading the book as soon as we got home and read through the night/early morning (only falling alseep for a few minutes at a time but not too often). I ended up finishing the book around 11 am the next morning. That was the first time I had ever had an energy drink. I was so tired but knew I couldn't sleep until that night or I would throw off my sleep schedule. Dustin and Mindi bought me a LARGE energy drink. I drank it with some difficuly (too sugary) and stayed awake until that night when I was able to sleep.

I miss Harry Potter......

No comments:

Post a Comment