Thursday, August 15, 2019

I've been in a bit of a funk lately and some days feel near tears for most of the day. Yesterday was a really bad day where I just wanted to scream at the top of my lung on my drive home. I was agitated and was driving angry. By the time I got home I had calmed down so I was no longer angry, but sad.

I really don't feel talking to a therapist would be the right thing since I feel I only need to talk to someone while in a funk - and all the other times I wouldn't know what to talk about. But yesterday, before I got home, I actually thought what would happen if I was gone and it didn't sound so bad. I thought about no longer seeing/hearing all the evil in the world, I wouldn't have to work so many hours just to keep our heads above water - and it still not being enough. I wouldn't have to have the medical conditions and chronic pain I've been experiencing lately (getting old sucks). I just am really not enjoying being an adult anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment