Thursday, August 29, 2019

Fun and Pain

I went to a dinner tonight to celebrate my father-in-law's retirement, at Maddox Ranch House. IT was nice to see a lot of Steve's family. The food was delicious (and I have leftovers for work tomorrow) and now we are at my in-law's house to watch the rivalry game - University of Utah versus Brigham Young University (U of U vs BYU and I'm cheering for U of U and everyone else here is cheering for BYU).

Right before we left to go to dinner I was getting up and noticed that my middle left side of my back was hurting. The more I moved around and tweaked it the more I came to the conclusion that I think I have a muscle spasm. I've only had a muscle spasm one other time, and it was PAINFUL!! This one is taking my breath away. IF it doesn't get better by tomorrow night (I CAN'T miss work) then I think I'll be visiting the Urgent Care. As if we don't already have too many medical bills as it is!

I've been working a lot of overtime lately (one week I worked almost 20 hours of OT - but that was because I had the entire next week off and so I was trying to get enough OT on my check as I could) and some days I can't stand being at work for the whole 8 hours and other days I hardly even notice the passage of time and before I know it I've been at work for over 10 hours. I wish it was more like that - then I'd get a lot of work done and a lot of overtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment