Thursday, February 20, 2014

Other blog

I started working on another blog, which I seem to be writing in more than this one. I don't want to stop writing in this one, or my new blog, I just wanted a place I could write things without worrying about backlash/annoying questions/etc. from family and friends. I wanted a place I could be more open and it would feel more like a journal (that was open for strangers to read). But I've missed this blog. I've missed writing things that have happened in my life here for my friends and family to read. I guess what I'm trying to say.....oh this is hard for me to come out with but.......I'm Bi-Blogging and I'm going to stay that way. I think it may be something I've always been - able to write more than one bog at a time - but have never been able to admit it until now. It must be because I've seen the movie "Frozen" three times (I really have seen it 3 times - once at my dad's Christmas Work Party, once with Steve and Hunter and most recently with Steve, Missee and Violet).......that must be it! (If you don't know what I'm talking about with the "Frozen" joke, then you aren't watching the news, being on social media, or just basically you are living in a hole)

No comments:

Post a Comment