Saturday, March 5, 2011

Steve has been bugging me lately. He's bugging me about not posting on my blog for so long! I have meant to, but things just have gotten so busy lately!
Hunter just told Steve on Wednesday (March 2nd) that his mom (Brenda, Steve's ex-wife) is pregnant with a baby girl and due in June! I was a bit surprised that we are just finding out about it now. She is over halfway through her pregnancy before we find out! It's cool for Hunter though, to finally get a little sister. Steve and I haven't given him one of those yet, but hopefully we can soon.

Steve's computer has been dying a slow, painful death recently. When he would turn it on it would make a chugging sound that made me worried that someone had placed a bomb in it that was getting ready to go off. His computer is my old computer that I bought before Steve and I met. I think I got it around 2004 or 2005. It has Windows XP operating system. For the past few weeks, Steve would be on the computer when it would just shut off on him and restart. A few times it wouldn't restart but just shut down completely. I was getting tired of hearing him complain about his bad computer......so I bought him a new one! He now has a Sony VAIO laptop with over 500GB of memory! At the same time as getting his laptop (a surprise to Steve), I got myself a MacBook Pro. This is my first Mac, and so far I don't notice a difference, except in how to find programs on the computer. Hopefully I'll learn to like it more than a PC, so far...I;m not too impressed - except I didn't have to waste more money on an anti-virus system.

I also bought us a 37 inch LCD TV and BluRay player. We only have the old TVs that you could buy before the new flat screens came out. We took the OLD Magnavox TV out of our bedroom and switched it with the newer TV from Hunter's bedroom. The TV from the living room went into Hunter's room and the new TV went in the living room. It's so nice having such a nice tv! Steve even had the company that handles the Satellite Systems in our apartment complex come and install an HD DR receiver so we can now see TV shows in HD! In addition to all that, I also got us a Wii! Now we actually have a gaming system! Until this past Christmas when Santa Claus brought Hunter a Nintendo DSLite, the only "gaming" system we had (not counting computers) was Hunter's VSmile. Now I feel more advanced - technology wise.

Hopefully I can keep up more on writing on my blog. It's just hard to find time to between work, home and my Cityville and Fronteirville families ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment