Sunday, July 27, 2014

20 Things

I was recently tagged on Facebook to give a list of 20 things about myself and I thought I'd share it here: 

1. I am afraid of crocodiles and alligators...all because I've had dreams of them chasing me. 
2. I love cotton candy, even if its just cotton candy flavoring - taffy, ice cream, etc.
3. I love to travel but haven't been able to go many places - so far I've only been to a couple of states: California, Nevada, Idaho, Wyoming, Kentucky and Louisiana.
4. I love wearing dresses and skirts - I'm a girly girl
5. I know WAY too much about TV shows, movies and celebrities.
6. I love to read....once I read an entire book in less than a day (it was Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince. I started reading it at 1 am - after picking it up at a midnight sale - and finished it at 11 am in time for Missee to read it)
7. I dislike fads and try not to follow what everyone else is. That is why I was so late to the Harry Potter, Twilight, Hunger Games, and many more fandoms because I didn't want to be a "follower" just because it was popular.
8. I like writing (as if this list didn't show you that) and have even written some stories (still haven't finished one yet) but my dream would be to actually finish a novel and publish it (even if it was only 100 copies that was published - that would be awesome).
9. I can be very sarcastic. Sometimes my husband can't tell if I'm being sarcastic or not.
10. I am obsessed with Princess Belle from Beauty and the Beast (Disney version OF COURSE). I even dressed up as her for Halloween one year. I have toys, socks, jewelry, a purse, clothing, pictures, salt & pepper shaker, a cup and even dolls of Belle.
11. I have a temper and if I lose it...look out! I am not fun and sometimes swear (only when angry though)
12. I have not seen a R rated movie for probably over 3 years. I stopped watching them because my church has said not to watch them.
13. I love my in-laws. I am always telling my husband and my family that I won the in-law lottery. My mother and father in-law are awesome as are all my husband's siblings spouses.
14. I am a pretty good speller and can't stand seeing misspellings. On the other hand, my (written) grammar isn't the best. If I had to diagram a sentence to save my life.....I'd be dead.
15. I love dachshunds and want one. I love the red coats and short haired ones, but am in love with any version. Every time I see one I squeal and want to hug them.
16. History is very interesting to me as is greek mythology. I really enjoy learning about history and mythology.
17. I love singing in the shower and along to the radio, but have WAY too much stage fright to ever be able to sing in front of a bunch of people unless I am in a group.
18. I like Blogging and have my own blog but forget to blog as often as I can.http://thestevenschultzfamily.blogspot.com/
19. I dropped out of high school and ended up getting my GED. I passed on my first try and most of my scores were in the college range (except math and science, I am a stereotypical girl who hates math and science).
20. I love magic - reading books about it, watching movies and tv shows about it, daydreaming I have magical powers.

No comments:

Post a Comment