Monday, February 15, 2010

It's been awhile.....

Because of computer problems (laptop's cord stopped working and I had to wait to get a new one) I haven't been able to post anything. Now I can!!!

Steve and I just spent this weekend in Idaho with his sister's family. We visited Carrie, Tim, Daniel and the newborn twins James and William. Steve and I got to hold babies A LOT!!! I loved it and it made my baby hungriness a little bit worse. Carrie and Tim have both threatened not to let us go home since we are helping them a lot. Daniel and Hunter have been playing a lot but last night Hunter got overwhelmed with Daniel. Every time Hunter tried to sit down and relax Daniel would sit on him, climb on top to hug him, or do something else that annoyed Hunter. If Carrie asked Daniel to leave Hunter alone for a little bit Daniel would start crying. It was soo cute! I felt bad for Hunter though, he's not used to having someone try to spend every waking second with him trying to play with him, sit on him, or annoy him.

Driggs Idaho is such a small town, I don't think I could survive living in such a small town. Carrie and Tim love it. My mom's best friend, Louise, lives in Terreton Idaho which is even smaller than Driggs. I enjoy living in such a big town. I love living within 10 minutes of a mall, movie theater, grocery store, gas station, work, and the freeway. My mom could live in a small town, but my dad wouldn't be able to so they wont ever move to a small town.

No comments:

Post a Comment